It's been a rough week. I got hit with a flu/virus/something, and was deathly sick for 3 days! Yesterday I went back to work, but I was still feeling weak and queasy. Not fun in the job I do. And of course, it was like a nightmare there, so that doesn't help.
And then the computer/laptop issues. My laptop would not stay online. It has little or no connectivity, and I sure don't know what to do. And trying to get help from anyone is almost impossible. (That someone being our son).
I am addicted to playing Farm Town, Hatchlings and Pet Society on Facebook. Other than that, it's useless for me. I love the games, such fun, and relaxing after stressful days at work.
I am off today and tomorrow, and when hubby gets back from the doctor, we are going to look for a new front door. I am hoping for a good price on an door with oval glass inserts, and matching glass sidelights. Our current door has two sidelights, so we want it to fit right in.
Ok, off to do the breakfast dishes.
7 comments:
Hi Kathy: I'm so sorry you were sick. I sure hope you get your computer issue settled. Finally, we have sun! HUGS
Sorry you are not feeling well, Kathy. Take good care!
Hope both you and your computer feel better fast!
blessings,
marcy
Hi, Kathy, So sorry you were sick. I know, I love the farms too. That's really all I've gotten involved in on Face Book. It sure consumes my time! Hope you feel better. ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy, I'm sorry to hear that you have been feeling so ill. I hope that you are better now. Sorry for the computer issues too. I know that's no fun, as I went through it a week ago.
Hope you have luck in finding the new door! Sounds very pretty.
I guess I still don't get the appeal of FB - time is precious to me, so I would feel so bad spending it there. I sometimes with I could join though, just to see blog friends, because most of them seem to be there. I think this is one of the reasons blogging & visits have fallen off. Hope you have a blessed weekend!! Sending big hugs
Hi Kathy;
I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well and pray you get better soon. I dropped my facebook account as I found I had no use for it. I will stay with blogging and promised myself I will try posting and visiting every day again. I will be posting tomorrow pics of the chalet we will be staying at. I'm so looking forward to it.
Take care and have a lovely weekend and week ahead. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy,
I didn't realize you were sick, hope you're feeling better. Hope you find the door you're looking for. I am addicted to Farm Town, it's brought back my interest in the internet. See you there! *hugs*
Post a Comment