Sunday, July 12, 2009

Where Did the day get to?

Here it is, almost 11pm, and I need to haul myself off to bed. Today went by in a blur! Mass this morning, then a little ride. We came home, worked on the remodeling, then had a cookout.

We worked outside for a bit, then went with friends for a ride and coffee. Tonight we had a fire in the firepit, and I just came in!!! And so, now it's time for bed, and I can't keep my eyes open!!

I heard the weather for the nation this morning, and was shocked to hear that Az, is in the middle of a destructive heat wave...114+!! My prayers go out to everyone suffering high heat. I guess we all need prayer, something seems wrong with the weather in most areas! We are having constant rain, but today was dry, sunny and nice, no rain, and it did get very cool tonight, and it was so great sitting around the firepit, drinking lemonade!

Ok, I really can't stay awake. I will be around to visit tomorrow!

3 comments:

Blessings each day said...

Hope you got a lot of good sleep.

The world is sorely in need of a lot of prayer, so pray I do!

blessings and hugs,

marcy

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
I am glad you are feeling better. I cannot stand those high temps. Especially the humidity. The weather here has been quite mild for the south. I am so thankful for that.
I hope you get the issue with your computer worked out.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: I hope you're having a great vacation. Enjoy. HUGS