Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
I can go on... but.... it's Monday!
LOL!! Thank goodness Monday is over and so are the storms in my area! I can't complain about work but I do feel for you and wish you didn't have to work there. Hope today is a better day for you my friend.
Hi Kathy, I hope today is better for you! Sorry to hear that your job is not very nice.Take care and God bless.~hugs~
Hi Kathy: I so wish you didn't have to work there. It's cold here. It was 40 this AM and could freeze tonight. Have a great day. HUGS
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOL!! Thank goodness Monday is over and so are the storms in my area! I can't complain about work but I do feel for you and wish you didn't have to work there. Hope today is a better day for you my friend.
Hi Kathy,
I hope today is better for you! Sorry to hear that your job is not very nice.
Take care and God bless.
~hugs~
Hi Kathy: I so wish you didn't have to work there. It's cold here. It was 40 this AM and could freeze tonight. Have a great day. HUGS
Post a Comment