and it's next to impossible. The heat and humidity are killing me.
I have to clean up after dinner, but I am exhausted!! I did a marinated chicken breast, some zucchini, and corn on the cob on the grill for dinner. Now... I can pass out! At least I have no pots and pans to clean.
Our dishwasher died a few months ago. It's about 25 or more years old, and I couldn't see us spending money on repairing it, and since we will start remodeling the kitchen soon, and hubby said he will get me a new one... I hand wash everything now. So, of course, the easier the better for me! LOL
I went and got my hair trimmed today. I was tempted to cut it short, but she talked me out of it. And I know she is right, I will be freezing when winter comes. So, I will buy an assortment of clips and barrettes, and hairbands, and make do.
It is clouding up again, and the weatherman is calling for severe thunderstorms tonight. Got to make sure all the cars windows are closed!
4 comments:
Hi Kathy: I've had long hair for almost 20 years. I usually have it clipped up. I'll be so glad when it cools down. Have a great day. HUGS
Hi Kathy, thanks for your message, you are always so sweet and nice. I'm sorry you have an annoying weather, here it's not warm enough and there too much :( yuck. Hope you'll find a cool spot. Enjoy your Friday and weekend ahead! Hugs!
Hi Kathy,
It is hot and humid here too. I can't stand the humidity.
I had long hair then I got it cut 3 weeks ago. I still haven't dyed it yet. My family keeps dropping subtle hints. :lol:
I hope your sinus' are not acting up.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
We've had some hot,humid weather as well. Lots of rain showers and thunder storms too. Hope your temps cool down soon. Have a lovely weekend.
Post a Comment