We had a graduation party yesterday in Easton, Pa. Our good friends granddaughter graduated, but they waited till her father came back from Iraq. They had a beautiful day... thank goodness because they had over 200 people there. The food was wonderful and it was a nice party.
Other than that, I just have done the same old thing... cleaning, laundry, etc. etc. Nothing to write about!
It looks like it is getting ready to rain again. Not that we need it! Oh well!
I want to thank everyone for your hints on protecting and cleaning up my laptop. So far so good! I have to still call Verizon, because I do think the modem they sent us is bad. But that will have to be a day that I am home, so I can block out time to spend waiting on the phone.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy;
That must have been a wonderful party for the girl and her family having her dad home from Iraq.
Have a wonderful week ahead my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy: I know getting through to Verison or Direct TV takes forever! Have good Monday. The party sounds wonderful. HUGS
A little (or big) prayer might be in order before you get on the phone!
So nice that you could share a lovely party esp. with someone returning from Iraq!
blessings and hugs,
marcy
Hi Kathy,
Ow! I am glad your hubby got to see the oral surgeon. Too me, dental pain is the absolute worse. Therefore, I can sympathize with your him.
I hope you get that job that you put in for.
Enjoy your days off from work.
Hugs
Post a Comment