I just got done cleaning the downstairs shower, and almost done with the whole bathroom/laundry room. I am washing clothes, and folding, and it just nevers ends!!
I have to get an order in for my little niece's kindergarden class, and also for my sister, she is having a party too. I will do that later today. They both have some cute stuff, which I do like.
Hubby and son Sandy are putting in the floor in the living room. Everything is coming together so beautifully. I promise I will get pictures! I love everything we have done so far.
Hubby just put two porketta roasts in the oven. I am making potato salad, and we bought some corn on the cob. Yum! And best...we will have porketta for sandwiches during the week.
I better get moving, the dryer just buzzed, and I have another load to throw in the washer, and now I can mop the bathroom/laundryroom floor!
4 comments:
I did six loads of laundry and cooked a huge evening meal, I'm pooped I tell ya!
It is good to sit down and visit blogs! Thanks so much for your visit to mine and come back any time.
Best wishes on the job hunt, sweetie!☺
Hi Kathy! Grimmie has some more pictures for you to see LoL :) She is so photogenic, and her brother Joon was even more so.
I was hoping to come and have you say you got that job. It must be frustrating to wait, I'd go crazy. I would also do the same thing that you are doing - keeping busy!!! Well, if the rejection e-mails went out, and you didn't get one, then that must be good. Keeping you in my prayers honey, you just keep thinking positively K?
I cannot wait to see your pictures of the work you've been doing for so long. Please let me know when you do post them - I'm dying to see them! Did you think about before pictures too? I'm a big fan of before/after pictures.
Dinner sounds so good! I love having something that you can turn over into something else for a few day leftovers, I swear that's the best LoL!
Enjoy your week ~Sending big hugs
Hi Kathy: I'm anxious to see pics of all the hard work. I don't know what Porketta is. Do we call it something else here? I hope you've heard something. Have a great day. HUGS
Hi, Kathy, I tagged you. Check it out on my blog. Hope you hear soon about the job.
Post a Comment