I guess I didn't get the job. I actually haven't heard anything! Some people got rejection emails, but I haven't heard a think. It sure would be nice to hear...either way. I feel like I am in limbo. My friend Gail hasn't heard either.
It's pouring again here, and the internet keeps kicking me off. I am going to try to get a quick post in before it goes down again. I want to try to visit again too. It's nasty out.
I decided I am going to flood the "market" with my resume. Hopefully, something better will come along.
Nothing much else going on... same old same old. Just wanted to let you know I am still around.
3 comments:
HI Kathy sorry you didn't get the job. I hope you find something soon. Your blog is so cute. Hope you're having a decent weekend and the weather improves. Hugs
Hi Kathy: Why does the rain kick you off the internet. I'd have a fit about that!
I so hope something comes along for you work-wise.
Have a nice Sunday.
HUGS
So sorry you haven't heard anything. Keep trying. Something will come up! ((Hugs))
Post a Comment