I logged into my Pandora account, and I just realized I can make an all Christmas station!!! And so.... here I sit at the kitchen table with the laptop. I just put a roasted chicken into the oven. I am using Emeril's recipe, click here to try it. I am also making oven roasted potatoes, and I bought broccoli, and will roast that! Sooooo good!!!!!!!!!!
I have forgotten how much I love listening to Christmas songs. They just make me feel happy, peaceful, and very blessed. Try Pandora out.. it's totally free, I love it!
Hubby is working on the office room. It was going to be a huge closet downstairs, but I thought, would this also make a great office area for you, and then all the paperwork, the big tower and everything else will be filed away and neat! Then, I can turn my sunroom, back into our breakfast room, which will make me very happy! So, till after the holidays, when we will start the kitchen/dining room renovation, he will work on the office. Yesterday he ran the wiring for lights, etc, and today is putting up the walls. Coming along nicely I must say.
Temps got very cold again. I am not sure if we are going to have any other warm ups, but it is the time of the year when the nasties come in.
Ok, the dryer just went off... later my friends!
2 comments:
I always have tried to hold off until the day after Thanksgiving to listen to Christmas songs but I've been in the mood lately to bring them out. Also the Christmas DVDs that I have. Who says I have to wait until after Thanksgiving! Have a lovely weekend. ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy, Great idea making an office room instead of a closet especially since you will be able to reclaim your sunroom. I love your background, very pretty. Have a nice weekend. *hugs*
Post a Comment