Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sunday

November 1, already! It was truly nice to get an extra hour of sleep this morning! What I won't like, is driving home from work at 5:30 and it will be dark out! Are we ever happy?? LOL

I am cooking dinner. Easy one tonight... pierogies, salad, corn, and coffee! Hubby and I were both in the mood for pierogies. There is a shop by us that makes homemade and they are wonderful. I am frying up a pan of onions to go along with them. Yum!!

We had another quiet day. My sil came over and helped me with the window treatments for the living room. I promise to get some pics. They called yesterday that the end tables and coffee table will be in Monday, so I am happy about that.

We are looking forward to the Yankee/Phillies game tonight. GO YANKEES!!

Not much else going on, I have to watch my food doesn't burn up, or we will be going out to dinner! I will be by to visit with you all later.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Hi Kathy: I never liked the drive home in the dark either when I worked. The problem was I went in at 6 AM as a Principal, so I got the dark one way or the other! Your house will be lovely. Have a great day. HUGS

Sandy said...

Hi Kathy, as always it looks lovely in here. I know what you mean about owning half of Lowe's, we should take stock in the Company.
We get lots of kiddies here in the subdivision for Halloween, so we do like decoration. I'm thinking we get between 50 to 80 kids, and that's a lot!
I can' wait to see all your new stuff!
Don't give up on the job hunting! A lot of times people are looking for more mature people, because the younger ones aren't so dependable. So you can tell them that lol
I hope your have a beautiful day ♥
It was so good to hear from you.
(((hugggs)))

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Pierogies? What are they? We out here in California..well..I don't believe I have ever heard of them, but if someone takes the time to make and sell them..they must be wonderful! :) I love your blog. So NICE! :)
Mona