Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Thanks

I am home today, today and tomorrow are my days off, as well as Sundays. It's pouring out right now, but I am so thankful for my home, my family, how warm and cozy I feel now!

Coffee is brewing and it smells wonderful! The kitchen is all cleaned up from dinner, and everything is peaceful and quiet. So soothing after hectic days at work. My friend Judy, who isn't blogging now, had once talked to me about doing something to be thankful for each day. I think I will start doing that again.

Today, I am thankful for the gift of health, which I have always taken for granted. I thank God for his blessings on me, and my family. We all had some scares, and he got us thru them. I am blessed.

I am hoping it doesn't rain tomorrow. I would like to get outside and get the front of the house cleaned up and ready for winter. There are dead flowers still in some of the boxes, so I best get busy, unless I wait and let it be covered in snow... LOL

Hope you all are having a good evening. It doesn't seem like many are blogging now, but I love my blog and will not give it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy! Just dropped in to with you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving! Big hugs!

Melanie said...

I love my days off work and at home too! It's my place of comfort and peace. Hope your days off are comforting and peaceful! ((Hugs))