Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wizard of Oz

Some movies, I can never get sick of... like my fav Christmas movie... It's a Wonderful Life, with Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed. Or the Christmas cartoon movies, like Frosty the Snowman. Wizard of Oz is another I can watch over and over as well, which is what I am doing now.

I remember when we were kids, we would skip the "Wizard of Oz" skip all the way home from school... and seemed to get home much faster! LOL

Does anyone remember Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol? I never see it being played now. I may have to look for it in dvd. How about Christmas Story, that is another of my fav's! Or Chip and Dale Christmas shows, or Mickey Mouse Christmases??

Another of my fav... Charlie Brown's Christmas!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

lol that's so cute that you used to skip home from school with the wizard of oz. "were off to see the wizard" lol

they've been showing the 1939 version on TCM this last week. What a classic. I love It's a Wonderful Life too, so does Rex.

I don't remember the Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol. Although that doesn't necessarily mean I haven't seen it.

I've read 3/4 of the way through The Shack and now it sits there for weeks waiting for me to finish it (which now I will for writing this) I have mixed feelings about the book and seriously don't know what all the raving is about ?
It's a good book and all, but it's not exceptional as they are making it out to be. ( I know shame on me)

Hope your have a great week!

Melanie said...

I love those Christmas movies too. Yes, I remember "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol". My favorite movies are "White Christmas", "It's a Wonderful Life" and "The Muppets Christmas Carol". My very favorite has got to be the "Christmas Carol" - the version with Alistar Sims.
Have a lovely day!

Kellie said...

Hi Kathy!
OMgosh, I have SO many Christmas favs, Henry and I try to watch at least 2 of our favs around the holidays. It's a wonderful life is one we watch together every year, whether we catch it on TV Christmas Eve, or pull out the old VHS tape of it.
Have you been looking for any other job lately? I wondered, since I was following your interviews for the last job you were hoping for.
I'm still looking for those remodel pics woman! LoL, I'm so anxious to see! You just let me know when you upload them somewhere, so I can take a peek at them sweets :)

BTW, many thanks for your sweet and kind words in your comment - means so much! You have yourself a wonderful week ahead my friend ~Sending Hugs