Friday, December 11, 2009

Brrrr!

Right now, at 5:20 pm it's 21 degrees! Brrrrr. And the wind, it just takes your breath away! Looking forward to temps around 32 again! LOL That will seem like a heat wave.

We did some Christmas shopping today. I was surprised to find stores were not even busy! We got in line at Targhet... one person in front of us.. and out the door! Needless to say, we were happy. I even had to run into WallyMart... my Secret Santa I pulled at work..wanted a WallyMart gift card, so I ran in got the card, and a new whiteboard for me to use at work, since I totally wrecked my old small one.. the markers I got were NOT erasable! And again, no one in line in front of me, and I got what I needed, paid for them, and was out the door in less than 5 minutes!

Well, today is Friday, and that means pizza night! Hubby is just parking the card, and so, I had better get upstairs. I put coffee on and made lemonade.

If I get a chance, I will write again.

1 comment:

LadyT said...

Happy Saturday Kathy;

From what others tell me, there's more shopping done online than in the stores. Even Black Friday didn't make as much as they thought. Especially that online stores follow it plus a whole week of Cyber Monday. ;-} As for me, I needn't worry either way as I send the grandchildren & great grandchildren money. As for the rest of the family, we stopped exchhanging gifts years ago.

Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs