My goodness, we start our last month of the year! I am shocked! I know we say it all the time, but... where did it all go? How did it pass so fast? I remember when I was a kid, a day seemed to last forever, a week was an eternity! How different as an adult! A day never seems to have enough hours in it, and I am wishing the week didn't go by so quickly, I didn't have enough time!
The Santa Clause 3 just started. I do love Christmas shows, movies, cartoons! I don't think I have ever saw this movie yet. A hot tea is in order, as well as cozy jammies.
I am thankful that tomorrow is my "Friday"! Thank God!
4 comments:
Hi Kathy;
I say the same thing. I did manage to do a little decorating last night while listening to Andrea Bocelli's new Christmas cd and Josh Groban's Noel cd. If you want to get in the mood for the holidays, listen to both of them. LOL!
I loved all three Santa Clause movies but I still think the first was my favorite. I did enjoy Martin Short as Jack Frost..
Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy, such sweet posts you have written and they never bore me. It's an inspiration to read you and you are so true when you say we have to have the right attitude too because that is what really matters. and the magic in the season, that's what means the most to me.
That's so cute that you like the cartoon Christmas shows lol
Have a wonderful Friday and week-end ♥
I know! This year has gone too fast! It's incredible! Have a happy Advent and a blessed holiday season, hugs!! Kia (and Zeno)
The time certainly has gone by quickly. It's hard to believe that we are coming up on 2010! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! ((Hugs))
Post a Comment