Sunday, December 06, 2009

New Editor

Well, I am going to try out Blogger's new editor. It is supposed to be so much better, I am going to see if there is a difference and if I like it. I need to see where you can post pictures, since it seems to be missing from the current bar! Strange!

Update: well, I tried the new editor, and half of the "accessories" were missing. I tried clicking on it several times, no luck. I couldn't post pictures cause it was missing, etc. So, I am back with the old one, and am happy. I also use windows live writer, which I also like, and it's easy to use. I like the picture options when posting.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hi Kathy, the Christmas Village is just amazing, like a fairytale. I would so much love to see that. I clicked on the link and it said they were having an Emergency Closing, so the weather must really be bad up there! Is it okay?

So nice that you had a wonderful eveing and then dinner on top of that! You deserve it.

Glad you were taken out for breakfast too - which is making me hungry for breakfast at 6:30 in the evening - lol

Well I will have to check out your Christmas Tree Shoppe, and go make me some breakfast - lol

I hope this weeks artic blast isn't as horrible as they are making it out to be. Hope you have a warm coat! Stay warm ♥

oh, I think I tried that Editor thing your talking about, and I did't like it, (if it's that new feature they mentioned a few weeks back) but anyway I switched back, and I can use the HTML mode, or the Compose mode :O)

hugggs,
Sandy

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

Like you and Sandy I tried Blogger's new editor and immediately switched back to the old one. I use it in the HTML edit part so I can arrange everything the way I want plus the fact it keeps me active with HTML.

Have you tried ScrappinBlogs templates in the 3 column versin? You don't get 3 columns but it gives you a wider post area where the side graphics don't cover part of your post. That's how I have mine. No difference in how you copy and past it on the side "add a gadget" area.

Have a great day my friend. Hugs

Connie said...

Hi Kathy:

My computer is now repaired, but I lost so much. I need all new email addys as they are all gone.

I love your graphics.

Have a great day.
HUGS

Melanie said...

I didn't know blogger had a new editor but based on your experience, I think I'll leave it alone. I'm happy with the one I'm using now. Have a lovely day. ((Hugs))