Sunday, December 13, 2009

Relaxing

It's about 37 degrees, and a light rain is falling. If temps drop any lower, it will be an icy mess again tonight, and who knows what the drive into work will be like tomorrow morning.

Hubby made a pot of sauce today, and we just finished dinner... wonderful spaghetti! I love any kind of pasta and can eat it everyday, along with soup! Yum!!

Dinner dishes are all cleaned up, and the floor is swept. I came downstairs to the family room, and have the Hallmark channel on... The Christmas Card just started. Later I will put on a pot of coffee, and we will have dessert.

No shopping today. I wouldn't even try to brave the roads with all the ice we have had since this morning.

2 comments:

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

We had snow in the morning and ice and sleet in the afternoon. I didn't leave the house at all. This has been a dangerous winter pattern December so far. Please be careful when going to work today. Hugs

Melanie said...

Sounds like you have been having a bit of nasty weather. Stay safe and warm inside. Great photo of your son, Mike in your next post! ((Hugs))