I am going to post a few more pics of our remodeling escapade!!
As you can see, this was taken at Christmastime. I wish you could see the front door details. I will see if I can get a better pic. You can also see the new railing my hubby made. If you click on the pictures to enlarge them, you can see the door's glass details.
You can see the new wood floor we installed ourselves! I wish this showed the true wall color…it is a Tuscan Gold, and the wall with the mirror is painted a golden/green as a highlight.
This was taken at Christmas dinner at my sister-in-law’s. From left to right…our son Chris, me hubby, behind him is Mike, and Sandy. My Boys!!!



8 comments:
HI Kathy,
Oh you have some great looking boys! You've never shown them to use before that I know of. What a great looking family!
When I first saw your living room I thought it was a picture from a magazine that you were showing us of what you want your living room to look like, wowie then I see that it's yours! I'm so happy for you.
The front door is wonderful with the added windows on the side. I've always wanted a door
like that with a stairway that's in the entryway. I only have a one story home, and I really miss having the second floor, I think the stairs are good to go up and down. Your husband is quite the handyman! Love the paint colors you chose, and I bet you are so happy to have it all done, well cept for the kichen. I like how you have the borders around the pictures ♥
stay warm and hopefully no more *S* word in weather wise.
{{{hugggs}}}
I went back and enlarged the pictures and just love the hardwood floors! I want some so bad, I'm sick of this carpet. Also wanted to say I just love those dolls on the coffee table. They are so cute. I collect dolls too. Love the ceramic Christmas Tree too, and the Nutcracker and the Santa Claus by the front door, you can really see the nice paint color in that one. (nosy, aren't I ? ) lol
p.s. can I have your home? I love it, heck I will even take the snow lol !
Hi Kathy: I love the pics. Hubby is one clever guy!!!
Check out turkey cutlets and Pork tenderloins--all soaked in solution. Most of their wings are and some of their chicken. Kim and I bought Spareribs, as she adores them, in Fort Lee and they were awful. Even Kim, who loves salt, did not care for them.
Have a lovely day. HUGS
Hi Kathy;
What a beautiful home and family you have! You are truly blessed my friend. You should upload your home photos to Home & Garden's website as I think it's just as lovely as what their designers create.
Have a great weekend dear Kathy. Hugs
Hi Kathy! Everything looks great! That middle photo looks right out of a magazine with the beautiful floors and great job of lighting the photo. Now you don't have 2 big dogs running through there, do you? ;) Lovely family photo, too. You are "My Three Sons" aren't you? Enjoy the week ahead! (((Hugz)))
Hi Kathy,
You have a handsome family and your home is lovely. What a fantasic job with the remodeling. I love the hardwood floors. I always wanted hardwood floors in my living room and ceramic tiles in the kitchen.
Your home is elegant. Thank you so much for sharing the pictures with us so we could see the beautiful results of all the labor that goes into remodeling.
Looking forward to seeing more.
Hugs
Thank you for sharing the photos of your remodel. I love the flooring and the pretty wall color. I wish I could paint here in my rental home. White is so boring! Have a lovely day!
Wow, your renovations are really coming along! I really like the paint color you chose and the flooring...really looking gorgeous!
Post a Comment