Our cabinets were all delivered yesterday, and they are all sitting on the kitchen and dining room floors.
Hubby and his friend are starting to lay them out, and hopefully everything will go fine. I can't wait till this area is done...and the tile work done, and things getting back to normal. Hubby has been doing all the work, and I have to say it's going pretty fast, but having no kitchen is getting to me.
Bitterly cold out today. At 10:30 am, it's only 19 here. Brrrr. I am so hoping for Spring already. We are to be this cold or colder for the next week and a half.
Later today, we will be checking prices on a stove and a refrigerator. We saw a Kenmore we like in a flushmount refrigerator. I didn't see a stove I liked yet. We still have some researching to do on that.
1 comment:
I know how you feel, I have been living the renovation life for almost 2 years now and I still have so far to go!! I can't wait to see pics of the new cabinets :o)
Post a Comment