Monday, when I completely lost my voice at work, I had to leave. After all... I talk on the phone, and if I couldn't answer the phones, well, they can't pay me! I called my doctor, and got in. He thinks I have acid reflux disease. He is first treating me with Zantac, and Tums. For one month, to see if there is improvement. And from what I am reading on the internet...it is classic to what is bothering me, and the pain I have. I will be so happy to get this under control and begin feeling better! It all has gotten so much worse, and I haven't been sleeping. I have myself nuts, thinking I have heart problems, just everything.
Please keep me in your prayers as I go thru this process. I need to get myself eating healthier, and on an exercise program.
3 comments:
Hi Kathy: Do you get a burning in the back of your throat like you could be sick when you bend over or are laying flat? I have acid reflex and have been on the generic form of Prilosec for years. The tums and Zantec do little for a bad case. Someone tried to put me on Previcid, but it didn't old like the Prilosec. With it, I have NO problems. It was awful when it first started.
Ciao Kathy, hopt you will feel better soon! Big hug!!
Hi Kathy: I had that problem so bought it over the counter at Walmart. It makes a difference in ONE day. It's worth it. Tripp has no insurance an has awful issues. I buy him some as gifts and he's excited!!! Take pics of the new cabinets. HUGS
Post a Comment