Tuesday, March 09, 2010

One More Day...

and 4 days off! Can you see me smiling? I really am glad I decided to take my vacation as Saturdays, getting 4 days off in a row!

Can't wait till Thursday...our tile will be delivered. We have to go pick it up, but the ride will be nice, even if it's raining, and it means getting closer to getting near the end of this remodeling. We are going to put wood floor down in the sunroom/breakfast room, then paint. This fall, we will try to replace the sliding door in there. The only room left then to remodel would be the upstairs main bathroom. We did see some lovely tile, and we are thinking of doing something with tile in there. We shall see. I truly am getting tired of remodeling, and it will be nice to be able to enjoy the whole house again!

I so miss not being able to see Yankee games, and watching YES network! Grrr. I am trying to talk hubby into getting cable, and getting rid of Dish Network. Or.. even returning to DirecTV. Keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey Kathy, thank you so much! I'm so sorry you don't like your job, enjoy your days off my friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy! Finally a little on-line time for me. I’m still in Italy (all white today, it’s snowing!), but I’ll be back next week. Hope you had a lovely Woman’s Day (giorno della donna) the other day. :) My mom and I got a bouquet of yellow mimosa, as tradition says.

I missed reading you! Enjoy your days off! :) I can see you smiling, LOL! ;)

Hugs & smiles!

Judy said...

Kathy - yes, I can see you smiling. :-) It does seem like you've been remodeling for a long while, but it will be so nice when you can sit back & just enjoy your home again. Sorry you are missing Yankee games! Sending big hugs your way...