Sunday, March 14, 2010

Relaxing

Back to work tomorrow, but.... only have work for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, then off for another 4 days! Happy me!!

It's been a quiet day, spent reading, relaxing, some knitting. Hubby and I went to breakfast, and he is working on the kitchen. I did some laundry, vacuumed, and dusting. I really am just spending the the peacefully and quietly.

I am so glad the winds have died down, and the rain let up! My goodness did it come down, and the winds did some damaged.. trees down and messes. On one good note... my car is clean from roadsalt again! LOL Even the outside of the house is clean from the heavy rain and the wind smashing it into windows, the house, and all! All fresh and clean outside.

Hubby made a pot of sauce for dinner, and it smells so great in here! Can't wait to eat. I think I may make garlic bread. I love pasta, just about anyway. I am allergic to shellfish, so that would be the only way I wouldn't eat it! LOL

I am watching a show on HGTV called "The Unsellables". This house is such a mess, I am amazed that they would let people see their home in this shape!!

3 comments:

LadyT said...

Happy Moday Kathy;

We were hit with rains and heavy winds here too and my electricity only flickered a couple of times. I'm grateful for that. The rest of the week is supposed to be in the 50's and sun shining but it probably won't last.

I hate that show "The Unsellables" If I was that messy and dirty, I wouldn't want the anyone to see let alone the TV world. LOL! I prefer watching House Hunters and House Hunters International. I like Property Virgins and others.

Have a lovely evening my friend. Hugs

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! So glad that you enjoyed a relaxing weekend, & glad too that you only have to work a few days before getting another 4 days off!

I love pasta too. My husband would eat it every single meal! :-)

Wow, must have been some rain to clean your car & house! :-) Have a special evening Kathy. Hugs!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kathy, glad your week will be short & nice. I was thinking of you with the weather, it's been so nasty lately in your area. I love pasta too :o) Glad you had some nice quiet time. Hugs