Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tile!

The tile has finally been delivered, and hubby is in the process of installing it, well the backsplash right now. I will post a pic when he finds the cable for the camera. It looks fantastic, I am so pleased with how it is coming out!

It's definitely gotten colder again! Rain and snow showers are on the way. Glad I am off. The heat kicked on again, and I am having my 2nd cup of coffee to try and warm up.

I am trying to think of something to make for dinner. I think I will check out the food network website and look for something different. At least, I hope to cook dinner, the stove is in the middle of the floor while the tile backsplash goes in.

Not much else going on this morning. I was going to insert a meme in here, but changed my mind. I will be around to visit later.

6 comments:

Melody said...

Can't wait to see the tile! I hope you and your family have a great weekend *hugs*

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I can't wait to see pics of the fninished project! I also hope you got to go out to dinner to celebrate the new tile! I'm one for celebrating everything. Hope it has warmed up there for you. I wish I could send you some of our warm weather. Hugs!!

Melanie said...

It's been a strange winter this year. Hopefully you finally have some spring weather. My azaelas are finally blooming. Have a lovel day.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kathy, your kitchen is going to look so pretty, were you able to cook some? I hope your week is starting well, it looks like it's a bit warmer in your area. Hugs

Kia said...

It's has been a crazy winter this year, we are getting show too. Yuck! I want the sun, nooooow! ;) Have a lovely Easter week!

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Looks like the renovs are coming along nicely, our bathroom is finished! The weather is warming up here hope it is for you too. *hugs*