I am like a baby... the fresh air got to me, and I can see I will be turning in early. We also had the first fire of the season in the firepit!! Although the back yard is spongy, we could walk near the gazebo, so we got out chairs, cleaned them off, and set them around the firepit. I made coffee, and we had a wonderful evening relaxing.
I have to work only till 12 tomorrow, so I am thrilled. It's supposed to be another day, weather-wise like today. I am hoping that we get to do something, like a nice ride, or something tomorrow. Even if it's just a trip to a candle shop, it would be great.
There was one bad shot to the day... the tile was not delivered...again!! I am so frustrated by this. They have set us back 2 weeks. I was hoping everything would be done and in place by Easter, but it won't happen now. They are going to deliver them Monday to us, keep your fingers crossed that this actually happens. I am so upset, I told hubby to cancel everything and let's just buy anything we can at Lowe's or Home Depot, just to get it done already. He told me..."patience honey".
3 comments:
So glad you're having a great weather, I hope the tiles get delivered Monday at the latest. Have a great weekend, hugs
Hi Kathy! Sounds like you had a wonderful day (even though it did turn you into a baby :-) - you made me smile with that comment). I know you were excited over your firepit...Spring is here! I hope your tile gets delivered Monday. Have a blessed weekend. Hugs!
Ciao Kathy, so happy you are enjoying warm and pleasant days. We had a sunny and warm (52°F) day today too, so lovely for a walk. Hugs & smiles your way!
Post a Comment