Went to Mass this morning, then we had breakfast at our favorite local family run restaurant. We went for window treatments for the dining room window, then ran for groceries. That was it today! I did some laundry, put it away, and took a nice afternoon nap!! Under my covers! Warm and toasty!
I am craving a mug of tea! Think I will have to put the water up and brew a nice pot. I am watching Holmes on Homes, on HGTV. I have some reading I want to catch up on, then off to bed. I have my clothes ready for work, and want to relax in a nice hot tub. Not much going on, I feel I am very boring anymore.
3 comments:
Happy Monday Kathy;
I love HGTV. I only wish Holmes on Homes were current shows. Most of them are from 2006.
Isn't it great how well the Ynkees are doing this year. They are 1st place so far. Off today and out to the West Coast for the next six games. If the shows are on YES, I'll watch the Encore the next day as they are way too late to watch live.
You are not boring, just busy my friend. Hugs
Kathy - NEVER are you boring, so please don't think that. I don't care if all you post about is twiddling your thumbs...I'm still interested!
I wish it were cooler here - we have our ac on.
I love Holmes on Homes! Makes you see the shoddy work that can be done! You're blessed that your hubby is doing yours. Sending big hugs Kathy - have a blessed week!
Hi Kathy, there is nothing better than a much needed comfy nap. I could have used one today, but it was my day to watch my grand daughter and she napped on me. :)
Post a Comment