Friday, April 23, 2010

Finally…some Pictures!

I am going to try to post a photo album here, so you can see the progess of the kitchen/dining room remodel… from demo to finished product.  I hope this works.  

 

I hope this shows from where we started, to how wonderful it looks now!

Let me know if it takes too long to load.  I used Windows Live Writer.

I enjoyed another nice day off.  Just did some cleaning, and putzing around the house.  Hubby and I went for a little ride, then had a small lunch in a diner where we were.  We were going to make a fire in the firepit, but it’s very chilly, and hubby’s neck and back are still bothering him.

That’s about it.  Let me know how the album works for you please.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Hi Kathy, what a transformation. So much lighter. I know you must be happy that all that work and mess is behind you. Enjoy it!

Hope you have a great Sunday!
Hugs,
Cindy

Melody said...

oh wow, what alot of work you have done!!! Just fantastic.
I hope your having a lovely Sunday :o)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic work you have done! Now enjoy your fab home! :)

Hugs & happy Monday!

LadyT said...

Happy Monday Kathy;

Wow! I just took the slideshow tour of your kitchen & dining room remodeling. It's beautiful. Your hubby & helpers did a fantastic job. I especially love the cabinets and tiles. The slideshow didn't take long at all. Now you can finally relax and enjoy your lovely home.

Have a blessed day my friend. Hugs

Judy said...

Kathy, WOW, when you said "remodel", it was definitely a remodel! I didn't imagine that much work. Your hubby did an incredible job! You must be so pleased with the outcome. I LOVE it!! I can see you cooking up these wonderful meals that you mention. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. Sending you big hugs Kathy!!