Thursday, April 08, 2010

Happy Day!

And I am off! Hubby has gone to the doctor for a check up this morning. I cleaned the old refrigerator up, we are giving it to my niece. Our new side-by-side was delivered yesterday! I love it! Except for some small things, we are done! I need to shop for a window treatment for the dining room.

I changed my background again! I saw this and fell in love with it! I LOVE lilacs! But, Blogger does make it so easy, you can change backgrounds daily at the click of a button!

I am hoping to get pics posted of the remodeling. I am so proud of my hubby and what amazing changes he has made to our home!

I am thinking I may revamp what and how I blog. Facebook does seem to have taken many friends away. I just like playing the games, but that does take lots of time. I surely will have to pare down what I am playing, because I still want to blog. And with the nicer weather coming, it won't allow me much computer time. I love being outdoors, and working on the yard, and just enjoying life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, I love your new blog background, it's so pretty, so jolly! Have a happy day! :)
I wish we had some nice weather too, I'd love to spend a lot of time outdoors. :) Enjoy yours, hugs!!

Judy said...

Kathy, I LOVE your new bg! So pretty! I can't wait till you share pics of the remodeling. Please hurry. :-)

PLEASE don't leave blogging Kathy! FB is really a 'sore spot' for me - it seems to have changed blogging so much, but there is no way that you have the connectiveness on FB that you can via the blogs. So don't leave - PLEASE! Sending you big hugs! Have a great time off.

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy,
Love the new background and lilacs are my favorite flower!

How nice about the remodeling. Hope to see pics soon!

My hubby remodeled our master bath, I put photos on my blog a few days ago.

Take care and have a lovely evening.

HUGS

Susan said...

Kathy are you Kathy M ?
Do you have a linkie for me to put
on my blog? I love the background in here. I know what you mean about the games. They are fun but time consuming. Have a nice weekend!

Melody said...

I love the new background, so soft and pretty! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :o)

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, ask Judy for a linkie. She would be more than happy to make one for you. She has made me a few. In fact she has spoiled me with things.

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, I've been thinking of changing my background too. It is easy and fun! Excited to see your remodeling pics! Have a lovely weekend.