I had a busy day today. Work was hectic, but with lots of prayer, I made it through it all. I am so thankful to have Jesus and Blessed Mother with me, strenthening me and walking with me through every moment of my day! The day seems easier and more peaceful.
Hubby made stuffed pork chops for dinner, and then I had rosary tonight. I got home about an hour ago. Hubby is sleeping, so I went down to the family room to relax a bit. Rosary was wonderful, I always come home feeling wonderful!
So, tomorrow and Friday I am off. I am not sure what the weather will be like. When we got out of rosary tonight, it started raining heavily, and some wicked thunder and lightening! Did I mention.... I am such a chicken?? I am awful.. such a baby!
Well, just a short entry tonight. I am getting tired, so I will be by to visit tomorrow.
3 comments:
Hello Kathy, glad you have tomorrow & Friday off. After having had some strong storms here, I'm afraid of them too. I was always a bit scared though :o) I hope you enjoy your days off. Hugs
Hi Kathy;
Right now I'm watching the Yankees play Oakland and thought I'd stop by to see what's new. I'm glad you had a wonderful dinner and Rosary. No rain here although it was predicted along with T'storms. I never had a fear of the storms. I use to love watching and taking photos of the strong ones. I'm not crazy about them as I now worry about losing electricity when we have them. That seems to be a common thing here in my area.
Have a blessed evening my friend. Hugs
Ciao Kathy, have a lovely rest of the week! :)
Post a Comment