Hubby and I had a wonderful day today.
We got ready early, and hit our first flea market. It was in the town over from us, in a big church hall. I found two basket planters for .50 each. I will get pictures to show. After that, we went for a bagel and coffee, then added a bunch of addresses for garage and yard sales. We ended up stopping at about 9 of them.
Hubby bought a beautiful leather golf bag for...$6. We priced in online... and it sells for $250!! He also bought a sweeper.. some kind of garage/tool type of sweeper for $5. In perfect condition! He was thrilled. The lady first asked for $10. Hubby said could we check if it worked... and she offered $8. Then when hubby plugged it in, he said it was blowing fine, but didn't seem to have suction. He was telling me this. I said get it, it is something he wanted for his workshop area. Then, the lady offered it for $5, said just in case in doesn't work right! LOL All in all, a good day.
After our "shopping" we went for a light lunch. And then we had to pay a visit to the cabinet place where we purchased the kitchen cabinets. Two of the drawers weren't closing right, so they are sending up a man to look at them.
When we came home from that, hubby and I both conked out for an hour nap! Oldest son Chris called, he and his girl were planting their garden, so off we went to help. Cleaned up, and we all went out for pizza.
Then tonight, we sat around the firepit, and made "smores"! I put on a pot of coffee, and we had a great evening!
Now.... time for bed... I have work tomorrow. Keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:
Hi Kathy! What a perfect day!! Wow - you got some incredible deals! You're making me want to go check out some garage sales here. I loved reading about your entire day - just precious!
I posted my May giveaway, so hope you drop in & check it out (& enter). Have a blessed weekend Kathy. I did pray for you today. Hugs!
Post a Comment