Sunday, May 02, 2010

Happy Sunday!

We just got back from my great-nephew's First Holy Communion dinner.  He looked so adorable in his little suit!  We had wonderful weather today for it, but now it's starting to cloud up.  We are in for heavy thunderstorms any time now.  Anyway... the dinner was wonderful, celebrated at a local place called Fiorelli's.  Delish!

What is it about weekend days that they pass by in such a blur!  Yet... working days can be dragging like no tomorrow???  Just wondering.

We are making plans for a weekend trip in September to Inner Harbor, and to watch a Yankee/Oriole game!!  Woohoo, I can't wait!!  And the tickets are so much cheaper at the Oriole stadium!

I want to thank Judy for my graphics!  She does the most wonderful graphics!!

Well, I need to change clothes.  I do have some laundry to do, and I want to dust and vacuum the family room.  I will be around to visit soon.

4 comments:

Darylynn said...

Hi Kathy! So you share a love of the Yankees with Toni? :) I always root for them unless it's against the Dodgers. :) Happy May!

LadyT said...

Happy Monday Kathy;

My whole entry today is about how fast time is flying. LOL!!

Yesterday's game with the CWS was fantastic! Phil Hughes is really amazing. Tonight they are playing the Orioles too. Can you believe the last place Orioles swept the Red Sox this weekend!! ;-}

Judy's graphics are adorable. Have a lovely beginning of the week my friend. Hugs

Judy said...

Hi Kathy! I think your workdays drag because you don't want to be there. If we're doing something we love, the time flies. I can't wait until you are finished with work & can stay at home.

Thank you for the comment about my graphics. I love doing these. I just put another cute little sigtag at my blog. I love it. :-)

Sounds like you had a great time celebrating with your nephew. Family time is so precious!! Sending you big hugs Kathy. Hope you have a relaxing evening.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, yes Judy sure makes us smile with her graphics. That is nice that you are making plans to get away. Last year we went to Hawaii but this year we are staying close because of both our parents are sick and we have another grand child due this summer. Have a nice week. Hugs