We are watching the results show of DWTS. Interesting.
We had a whopper of a thunderstorm this afternoon at work! Scary. On my way home, I drove thru another bad one, with heavy rain. When I got out on the other side... there was a beautiful double rainbow!! I wish I had my camera!
One more day of work and I am off till Monday. Mother's Day is also hubby's birthday. We are planning a cookout. Every so often, Mother's Day and hubby's birthday line up. It's always fun.
I like this background, I wish it also came without the Mother's Day tag, so I can use it after.
Not much going on. Folding laundry, cleanup after dinner, and now relaxing. Very boring.
3 comments:
Ciao Kathy!
Have a lovely Mother's Day weekend and happy birthday to your husband. :)
Hugs!
Happy Cinco De Mayo dear Kathy;
I did not get into watching DWTS this season. I'm tired of their mature goings on and especially tired of Bruno. Non of the "stars" interested me either. LOL!
Sounds like you'll have a lovely Mother's Day and birthday party. Nothing special going on here this weekend.
Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy, it's been a week since I have been blogging, and wanted to stop and check in with you. Love the background you have here. Like you it would be great if it wasn't only for Mother's Day.
Sounds like a lovely weekend planned. Not much going on here this weekend. Hoping I will get to spend some time with my kiddo's.
Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
Cindy
Post a Comment