I have LOVED corn on the cob ever since I can remember!
When I was a kid... when my Mom cooked corn on the cob... that was the whole meal. My sister, 3 brothers, and our parents would literally feast on it! I think my Mom must have cooked 6 dozen at a time! My father would probably eat a dozen himself, as well as my older brothers. They did the most eating, with Mom, and my sister and I bringing up the rear!
I think I might have had it several different ways. When we were in Tennessee I had a spicy cajun corn on the cob, and several other tasty ways in my lifetime. I think my all time favorite .... on the grill! Oh yum!
I bought corn on the cob and we had it for dinner tonight, along with steak... all done on the grill. I also grilled tomatoes.. so good! Sweet, and most delish!
I also bought fresh, beautiful strawberries. I sliced them, and sliced bananas, sprinked them with a little honey and white wine, and that was dessert!
A great evening, wonderful wonderful night.
10 comments:
Hi Kathy! I love corn on the cob too. I want to start trying new ways to serve it. The cajun sounds good. You always make me SO hungry when I visit here. :-) You're going to have to start serving a snack from your blog. :-) I wish you could. Sending you big hugs - off to read your SWD.
Hi Kathy! I love corn on the cob too. I want to start trying new ways to serve it. The cajun sounds good. You always make me SO hungry when I visit here. :-) You're going to have to start serving a snack from your blog. :-) I wish you could. Sending you big hugs - off to read your SWD.
Happy Wednesday Kathy;
I love corn on the cob with butter. Now I don't eat much of it anymore but still would enjoy it if I did. I too like strawberries and bananas with wine and honey. Hope you saved some for me. ;-} Hugs
Happy Wednesday!
I love corn on the cob with butter!Your dinner sounds so good!
Love strawberries too-yummy!
Blessings.
Oh what a great post!! I love corn on the cob too and your dinner sounds like it will be wonderful!! I am on my way. ;) Enjoy your day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Kathy, reading this post is making me hungry. Granted it is almost dinner time here. I love corn on the cob too. For as long as I can remember too.
It's always a nice treat when you can put fresh corn on the grill, and grilled tomatoes...yummy!
I hope you are doing well and having a good week.
Hugs,
Cindy
Happy birthday Kathy, I hope you have a wonderful day! I'll be thinking of you, hugs
Hi Kathy! I'm missing you. :-) I always so enjoy your posts, so hope I am treated to one later. Hugs!
Hi Kathy - just checking to see if you have posted your SWD. Now I'm getting concerned. I know it's only been awhile, but I miss you! Hurry back Kathy. Hugs!
Oh how I love corn on the cob! Now I have a huge craving LOL!! Hope your having a good week :o)
Post a Comment