Thursday, June 10, 2010

The days are getting away from me.  Work is wearing me out, and making me sad.  So when I get home, I am just about functioning.

Thank God I am off today and tomorrow.  I am cleaning the house now, and doing some laundry, and deciding what to make for dinner.

Wanted you to know I am still here, but being on the computer is my last thought right now.

3 comments:

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

I'm so glad you posted and have today and tomorrow off. How I wish you can stay home or get another job that's not so demanding. Try and take some time to relax and forget about that stressful job.

Have a blessed day dear friend. Hugs

Lori said...

I totally understand Kathy. My job got that way for a while last year, but it has been resolved now. I was so stressed out I would just come home and lay down.
I hope your days off are relaxing!! Try to get some time in there for you. I am thinking about you and I will pray another job becomes available for you!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, I know how a demanding work place can really take a lot out of you. Hopefully you can do something to take your mind off it when your off. I don't post very often but I'm around. *hugs*