Sunday, June 20, 2010

Here it is, Sunday evening.  I am sorry I have been missing, I just didn't have the heart to blog.

It's very hot and humid here, and it's bothering my sinuses something terrible.  I have the worst headache, for a few days now, and my eyes are swollen, I look awful!

Hubby is switching tv stations, between US Open, and soccer, and CNN.  He is driving me crazy with the constant switching.  I am on my bed with my laptop on my little desk, and the A/C is on, so we both are staying in here, and I am trying to block out the changing stations!  LOL

We went for a ride this morning, we were going to go to Dorfinger Glass Museum, but they weren't opening till 1, and we were there at 11 am.  We will try to take a ride up again during one of my days off.  We never were there, so I was looking forward to the visit. 

We ended up taking a tour of the Zane Grey museum.  Very interesting.  All in all, it was a quiet day today, and with this constant headache, it was fine for me.

Time to toss in some laundry.  Night my friends.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Kathy!! We all totally understand you not blogging. You hang in there.
It is very hot here too. We got out pool up. We finished getting it up this evening. I am planning on letting it warm up some tomorrow and then swimming Wednesday. Now watch it cool off or rain..LOL!!
Have a nice week. I am praying for you!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

LadyT said...

Happy Tuesday Kathy;

I think we all know how you feel as most of us have through the same thing at one time. I know the last time I felt like not blogging, I gave up my site which I hope you won't do my friend.

Hopefully you have medication for your sinuses and are feeling better now. They say this will be a hot and humid summer for us and one I'm not looking forward to.

Feel better my friend and have a blessed day. Hugs