We sure are having the strangest weather this year. It's been such high humidity for a good 2 weeks now, it just wears out everyone. I mean, even people who say they love the heat, are complaining about the humidity.
It makes for a cranky Kathy!!
I am watching the Yankee/Dodger game. The Dogers are getting the best of us. It's the 7th inning, and my boys are playing really stinky.
We didn't do much today. After Mass, we went to breakfast, and our oldest son Chris was there with his girlfriend. He asked my hubby if he wanted to play 9 holes of golf. So... hubby dropped me off. Their 9 holds, turned out to be 5 hrs of golf!! And so, I did a few things around the house... and took a nap in the AC. Not much to talk about for today.
We cooked dinner on the grill, and went for a ride for some ice cream, and then back again to the AC. I am getting tired. I think I will take a cool bath, put the jammies on, and head off to bed.
2 comments:
Hi Kathy!! The humidity is always bad here in MO. I know, it can really take your energy away. I hope it goes away from you soon!!
Karl and Josh love to play golf too.
Stay cool!! Have a nice week!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Ahhh..but just remember what the
9th & 10th inning ended up doing for our Yankees. It took the stinkys away and we won the series with a great walk off by Cano. ;-}
Right now I'm suffering in the heat and humidity here too. I had a great day yesterday but the weather was really bad! My a/c isn't up yet.
Have a great day dear Kathy. Hugs
Post a Comment