Saturday, June 26, 2010

I Am Thrilled!!

Thank you Judy!!  And also for dear Emily!  Emily pulled my name, and I won Judy's latest giveaway!  A wonderful camera!  It looks fantastic, and now I will be able to post pictures again!

Judy, you are amazing, and I want to thank you for everything!  I already passed good on, and plan on doing something special everyday.  Thanks for thinking enough of me, and getting me back to blogging again.

Just a short one, I wanted to thank Judy and Emily, I am super tired tonight, and the heat and humidity are bothering me.

3 comments:

KrnDrln said...

Congratulations Kathy! I'm so glad you go the camera! Judy is wonderful, isn't she?

I got your note about my blog and I sooo agree with you! I just didn't want to say so before I got other people's opinions cause I wanted true opinions first!

Have a lovely Sunday! :)

LadyT said...

How wonderful Kathy! I'm so happy for you winning Judy's giveaway. You deserve it my friend. Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs

~Pam~ said...

Hi Kathy!
Congrats on winning the giveaway! Enjoy that new camera. :-)
Judy is such a blessing.
Have a wonderful day hun!
~hugs~