Monday, July 05, 2010

The Heat is On!

Whew!  The heat and humidity moved in with a vengence!  Today was 96 degrees, and humidity to match, if not more!  It has worn me out.  I stayed in the AC most of today, and feel like a wet rag. 

This is to last for the next week, even getting to triple digits.  Not sure after that, but it's bad.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!  The 4th of July was our 37th anniversary!  Seems impossible...but it's true!  We had a cookout, with friends and family, celebrating. 

My camera came in from Judy, and dear little Emily drew a precious picture.  Judy also sent a book on Natural Cures, which is wonderful!  I will play tomorrow or Wednesday night after work, with the camera, and try to post some pics!  Thank you again dear Judy!  You are so generous and I can't thank you enough!

I went to change my background today at ScrappinBlogs, and they had a warning sign up, they use Photobucket, and seems the hits from ScrappinBlog  is too much for them, and that they must go to a business account.  It was so easy to change out backgrounds, I hope they can find another host site.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Kathy!! I saw the weather for up there on the news. I hope it cools off and the humidity goes away. It is hard to breathe when it is so humid.
Glad you got your camera!! yay!! Enjoy!! I bet the picture from Emily is adorable. :)
Have a nice week!! ((BIG HUGS))!!!

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

Happy belated anniversary! I'm glad you had a wonderful holiday. The heat and humidity has and still is horrible.

I hope this comment posts as they aren't on my site and I had to activate my Cbox just now. I know you posted as I got an email saying so but IKt's not there. LOL!

Keep cool my friend and have a blessed day. Hugs