Friday, July 16, 2010

Here it is, Friday night already.  I don't know where the times goes to!

Heat and humidity are back again.  And so, I am laying low, barely moving.  I have work tomorrow, and can't wait to get home again.  I do enjoy my days off, but with the terrible humidity, I am like a wet rag.

Hubby and I are watching the Yankee/Ray game.  A really good game, keeping us biting our fingernails!  Go Yankee's!!

Hope you all are doing well, not much to write about, but didn't want you guys to forget about me.  Hugs!

Night!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Have a nice weekend Kathy and try to stay cool!! ((BIG HUGS))!!!

LadyT said...

Happy Weekend Kathy;

I agree, the time and days are speeding by. And the heat and humidity looks like it's here to stay for the summer.

I like your new look in here. I too changed my graphics and hopefully for the last time (for awhile anyway). LOL!

Have a blessed weekend my friend. Hugs

Melody said...

Hope you had a nice weekend, have a great week ahead!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kathy, I hope it's a bit cooler now, it's no fun when it's hot & humid without AC. You're in my thoughts, hugs