Well, it looks like Scrappin Blogs lost their host for the wonderful backgrounds they have. I found another cute site, and put up a new background...how do you like it.
Nothing much to talk about except for the oppressive heat and humidity. I am worn out by it. I can't even think anymore. I feel waterlogged by all the water I am drinking, but I know I need it.
It's so awful, and I am so tired, but I tried laying down a bit ago...deciding to go to bed early since I haven't slept for days... it's no use, I am too uncomfortable.
Just a quick one, I don't even feel like being on my laptop or visiting or anything. So... with that, I will bid you goodnight.
4 comments:
Good looking background Kathy. I understand how you feel with the three H's hitting our side of the map. My a/c is working overtime.
Sweet dreams my friend. Hugs
Very pretty background Kathy! I love it.
I feel so bad for you & the way the humidity has affected you. I can't stand humidity, & I'm so thankful that we have a dry heat here. I bet it feels hotter there with the humidity than the 103 temps here.
I'm so glad that you liked your winnings Kathy! Can't wait to see pics. Sending you big hugs!!!
Hi Kathy!! I love your new background, it is very pretty.
I hope it cools off for you soon. I told Toni, we had a cool front come through and it is low 80's here, so maybe it will cool off for you too. I cannot sleep when it is too hot, or too cold for that matter.
Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Your background is very pretty. I enjoyed their site as well and used a couple of their designs in the past. Hopefully they'll find a new host soon. Take care. ((Hugs))
Post a Comment