Tuesday, August 03, 2010

I am getting totally frustrated with my hair.  I have been growing it long for a long time, but I am totally sick of it now.  I called my beautician from work today, and set up an appointment for Friday.  I told her I wanted something new.  I do have lots of layers in my hair, so not sure just what she can do, but I am tired of all the maintenance, and the weight of it.  Maybe I will change my mind by then, but even my hubby is telling me my hair is looking, as he puts it....."wild".

We are watching Everyone Loves Raymond.  My hubby is laughing hysterically!  I do love this show too, I can always get a good laugh, and feel great from it.

Well, one more day of work, and I have two days off.  Woohoo!!  I do look forward to my days off.

1 comment:

kia said...

Ciao Kathy, Zeno loves Everyone Loves Raymond too. :) Too bad it's not on TV anymore here. Good luck with your hair :) and am always looking forward to a new look, but then I change my mind at the last moment ;)
Hugs & happy rest of the week!