- working tomorrow... 10 to 6:30
- cookout today at our nephew house, so good, lots of great food!
- working in the yard with hubby this morning
- watching Jerry Lewis Telethon
- wearing cozy jammies
- drinking hot tea
- wishing I didn't have to work
- wondering why I am so sleepy
- will pick our peaches tomorrow night and make a peach pie or two
2 comments:
I hope you enjoyed your cookout!!
You are working on Labor Day?
Peach pie sounds wonderful!!! What a great treat!! Enjoy. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy! So good to catch up with you tonight. I always enjoy visiting you. I wish when I did, you could push me a piece of your peach pie through the screen. :-)
I love your new background!! I am so ready for fall...my favorite season.
My hubby joined NetFlix too, & we've really enjoyed it. It's amazing to find all the old shows. I'm so glad that it's been bringing back memories.
Hope you have a wonderful week Kathy! Hugs!
Post a Comment