Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Night!

Another week has almost gone by!  Time is just flying.  Here we are, almost at the end of September, and we almost near to the first day of Autumn!  My absolute favorite time of the year!  The fresh air, crisp leaves, fresh apples, pumpkins, the smells, the colors!  Woohoo!!

As it was getting nearer to quitting time, the skies were darkening and the wind was picking up.  When I left work, it was thundering ominously, and boom, it hit!  The rain, lightening and thunder.  I drove home, with it right behind me.  And the traffic was a mess.   But it has stopped.  We are about 9 inches below where we should be, and we could sure use a nice heavy rainfall.

I was surprised with last night's Dancing With The Stars.  I actually picked it right this time.  I thought David Hasselhoff stunk.  Ugh.  Glad he is gone.

Just a short note.  I downloaded Firefox, and wanted to see if it would work on Blogger.  I am going to delete Google Chrome, it is causing problems and doesn't work right anymore.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, It's nice to see you are still posting. Next month I will retire so perhaps I will take up the habit again. I like the Fall but I don't like the rain and cold that comes along with it. Hope you have a nice weekend. *hugs*