Today I will be doing Kim's Thursdays Top Ten. This week is about food.
Top Ten favorite things to cook or eat. If sharing cooking, how about the recipe for your #1 favorite thing to cook?
I love to cook and bake, so here we go:
1 Pot roasts, my family just loves them. Nothing like a pot roast with some mashed potatoes, gravy and some veggies!
2 Pumpkin pie!!
3 Chicken scampi and rice. I flavor it with our homemade white wine.
4 Soups and stews... especially in the fall and winter. I can eat soup all day, and I make my own.
5 My husband's spaghetti sauce!
6 My homemade gnocchi! Oh yum!
7 Meatloaf, I love making different kinds and also love trying meatloaf in new restaurants we go to. My thought is, if they make a great meatloaf.. all the food will be good!
8 Cinnamon buns! Gosh, my mouth is watering as I type this!
9 Potatoes.. mashed, smashed, baked, roasted, scalloped, any way, I just love them!
10 My turkey, stuffing, and all the trimmings! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Invictus came in from Netflex, and we watched it earlier tonight! Great movie, and we both love Morgan Freeman!
I am off to bed, the rain outside is lulling me to sleep. Love getting all warm and cozy and listening to the rain!
4 comments:
Kathy, I did this meme too...wasn't it fun? I LOVED your list! Cinnamon rolls!!! I meant to put that on my list, & forgot it. It's making my mouth water too. :-) So glad that you enjoyed your movie. Have a wonderful weekend. Sending you big hugs!
Hi Kathy;
Yummy!! I could have added every one of your top ten to my list too, especially 1-10...LOL!! We should have made it a list of 20.
Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy! What a fun meme and now I'm hungry, lol. Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Tracey
Hi Kathy! I love your top ten. This week has made me so very hungry and it was very challenging. I completely went blank when answering mine and forgot things like pot roast. lol Have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend!
Post a Comment