Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday's Top Ten

Today I am doing Thursday's Top Ten.  I do not like gory, vampire, bloody, etc movies, you will never see me watching them.  Here is a list of ones I like to watch for Halloween:






1  The Addams Family (1991)

2  House of Wax, with Vincent Price  (1953)

3 It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown  (1966)

4  Young Frankenstein  (1974)

5  Bedknobs and Broomsticks  (1971)

6  Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein  (1948)

7  Monsters, Inc.   (2001)

8  Beetlejuice  (1988)

9  Hocus Pocus (1993)

10  The Shining (1980)


Cool outside today, the rain stopped and the sun tries to peek out periodically.  I am doing some cleaning, and thinking about what to make for dinner.  Comfort food is calling to me, so it will either be a big hearty pot of chicken soup, or maybe a meatloaf and mashed potatoes.  Or... who knows, something completely different, I will check some of my favorite food sites.

Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Kathy! Such a great list! I could have easily done a top 20 and added all of your list. :) Have a great day!

LadyT said...

Great TTT Kathy;

I told Kim I didn't realize we could have mentioned TV shows or I would have mentioned Chazrlie Brown also. Would you believe As a teenager, my father took us to see House of Wax with Vincent Price at Radio City Music Hall in 3-D! It was a first one in those days. ;-}

Have a great day my friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, happy Monday! Great list, I love "Young Frankenstein", it was my fav movie as a kid :)
"Bedknobs and Broomsticks" and "Monsters, Inc." are fab too. Have a great week, and enjoy Halloween.