Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dinner

Our son Chris and his fiancee Maria invited us to dinner tonight.  Chris made his sauce and (my) meatballs.  My recipe I should say, and he has mastered it wonderfully!!  A great dinner, and Maria made banana bread and chocolate chip cookies, and I brought a raspberry danish roll.  Maria's mother and dad were invited, and we had a wonderful time. 

Weatherwise, we had a beautiful day again.  Enjoying the day, working outside, and just taking it easy today.  Hubby had a little scare with a lump in his throat.  We had dr visit's on Thursday and Friday, and thank God, all looks well.  If it swells again, we are to go right to the dr office.  Please keep him in prayer that all continues to go well. 

I am getting myself organized with my lists for Thanksgiving.  I have to work Thanksgiving morning from 6am to 10am.  Not happy about it, but at least I can get it over with and get home with my family.  I hate that Thanksgiving, Easter and Christmas have just turned into another work day. 

Well, time to organize my things for work...

No comments: