The good weather couldn't last forever here in Pa! Today is damp, cold and windy. Not my favorite type of weather, but, it's better than ice and snow, which will be making it's way in soon.
Lots of our neighbors have taken advantage of the nice weather, and have put up their Christmas decorations, even our town has put them up. So much better than battling wind and snow, but on the other hand, coming inside to a steaming mug of hot cocoa does make it worth it!
Getting things organized for Thanksgiving! I am glad I will be off on Friday, just to relax. I NEVER go shopping for Black Friday! Since I had to work it for so many years in retail, you would never catch me out there! I am thinking I will do lots of online shopping this year, I am not in the mood to fight crowds. The older I get, the less I look forward to it. I would rather enjoy the season and the true meaning of Christmas.
Hubby is working on laying the tile floor for our breakfast room. It's looking wonderful. The last room we will have to work on, will be the upstairs, main bathroom. Then... relax!!
Off to watch "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving"!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy,
I'm happy to have your new blog link! A lot of people are shopping online this year for Christmas. I think it's a great idea. Keep it simple, is my motto (or try to!). Have a wonderful weekend. Lotsa hugs
Hi Kathy;
I too never go shopping on Black Friday. Nowadays I do all my shopping except for food online. I don't put up any Christmas decorations until the weekend after Thanksgiving. I do have all my Christmas cards written out and ready to mail on the 1st of December. This year I bought my cards as it has become too expensive to make them anymore.
Have a blessed weekend my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment