Friday, November 26, 2010

It's been a busy week... 3 days of intensive training for my new department... Monday thru Wednesday, with 2 exams!!  So much new stuffed crammed into my head, I just need to start in my new department and I am sure it will all fall into place.  Anyway...

then Thanksgiving morning I had to work from 6am to 10am.  So planning for Thanksgiving was a little tricky, but it all got done, thanks to my wonderful husband and his help.  I never would have gotten it done at all without his help.

And here it is, Friday...I had my last 3 hours of vacation time to use, and today I got out at 2:30.  So happy for that, as I was pooped and it was busy.  I will be glad to move to my new department on Dec 1!  We will be starting there for the new month. 

The cold weather has arrived!  It's about 30 degrees right now, and it will drop down a little more.  At least there isn't snow yet!  It's a good night for some hot cocoa!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Kathy!! Sounds very busy!! I hope you enjoy your new department!! Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!

Anonymous said...

Ciao busy bee :) glad you had a blessed Thanksgiving! We had our first 10 cm of snow. Winter is here and now I am ready for the holiday. Happy first Sunday of Advent ((BIG HUGS))!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy;

Cold here too but no snow yet thank goodness. I'm sure you'll be fine in your new department at work.

I'm glad your Thanksgiving went fine. My Thanksgiving was wonderful and after dinner, they all came to my apartment and we had a lovely evening. The weekend was a different story as my sister ended up in the hospital on Friday and came home today. I'm so thankful she's doing better now. Now I can finally relax, hopefully...

Have a lovely beginning of the week my friend. Hugs