Thursday, December 09, 2010

Don't you just love the Christmas cartoons, classic shows, movies!!  I do.  Right now, I am relaxing with my mug of tea watching "The Year without Santa Claus".  They just make me feel so good!


Tomorrow is Friday, and I can finally say...TGIF!!!  I am off Saturday and Sunday.  I am loving loving my new position!  No screaming, and feeling great going to and coming from work. 

Well, I am not feeling much like typing, so this is short, just to let you know I am still around!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hello Kathy, so glad you like your new position, how neat to have the weekend off. Stay warm & have a great Friday & a great weekend too. Hugs

Wynne said...

Hi Kathy,
I love the Holiday movies, too. The more classic, the better :) Last year I found the DVD of one of my very favorite classic Christmas movies, "The Bishop's Wife". They don't air it every year on TV, so I was delighted to find it in the store. Glad you are liking your new job! Have a super weekend and thanks for visiting me :) ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Happy Tuesday Kathy;

I'm so glad you like your new position. Hopefully all the stress is now gone too. I too love all the old Christmas classics. I'm not crazy about all the lame versions of A Christmas Carol or all the dumb Santa and his kids stories that are floating around on TV nowadays.

Have a lovely day ahead my friend. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy! I love all Christmas classics too :) Have a lovely holidays season and a very Merry Christmas. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday after Christmas Kathy. Hope you aren't snowed in as I am. LOL! Hugs