Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow

is falling again.  We are expecting 3 - 5 inches tonight.  Such fun!  Temps are falling, and we will be in the grip of record lows.  Ugh!!

My only good thought... maybe a delay in getting in to work tomorrow.... and after tomorrow, I am off Saturday and Sunday, of course the weather will be below zero, so that means staying in and relaxing.  I won't go out unless absolutely necessary!

Hubby is sleeping already.  He started watching Police Academy, that lasted for about 10 minutes.  LOL  I am waiting for our son Mike to get home.  He is using our SUV to take his girlfriend home.   And our son Sandy gets out of work at 11 pm, and so I will wait for him to get home safely.

1 comment:

Darylynn said...

Sorry about the cold! You need a trip to SoCal! Enjoy the weekend! (((Hugz)))