We had a wonderful Christmas, enjoying time with our family. Our nephew Rob had Christmas Eve dinner... our traditional 7 fish dish dinner. My hubby made a tuna sauce, and they has a crab bisque soup, alaska king crab legs, shrimp, smelts, linguine with clam sauce, and a codfish dish made Italian style. We had homemade perogies, salads, all kinds of desserts.
We had a wonderful Christmas Day, precious time spent with our family! And...our son Chris told us he and Maria decided to get married on New Year's Eve!! It was wonderful, Maria looked so beautiful! Here is a picture! I have to download more of them.
Hubby and I cooked like crazy people, and we celebrated the wedding and New Year's Eve with family and friends. Such a memory filled evening, so special!
Just a quick note to bring you up to date. I am worn out, and have work in the morning. I will post more details tomorrow.

1 comment:
Hi Kathy;
Happy New Year! What a wonderful surprise!! Chris and Maria make a lovely couple! And how wonderful to get married on New Year's Eve. Can you believe it's the 3rd of January already!!
Have a lovely beginning of the new week of a new year my friend. Hugs
Post a Comment