And yet again... we got hit with another snowstorm!! 8 inches fell overnight. At times, we were getting almost 2 inches an hour! Needless to say, I was late getting into work. What was nice... it being President's Day... my position deals with banking centers, and they were closed. So... we have what is called VTO.. voluntary time off. I put in to leave at 2 pm, and was approved. Which made for a happy Kathy.
What was also nice, our son Chris invited us over for dinner, he made roasted rosemary chicken and potatoes... YUM and his wife made tiramisu... double yum!!
And now, we are relaxing at home. Harry's Law is on tonight at 10pm, and we are getting ready to watch it. I have my things ready for work tomorrow, and I am all set to "veg". LOL Looking forward to a Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
Hi Kathy,
It has been a bad winter all across the country. One of the coldest I can remember.
The dinner and desert, at you son's and dil sounds delicious.
I hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs
Hi again,
I read a little further down your post and read that you are going to be a grandma. I want to congratulate your son, dil and your family on the upcoming blessing.
Hugs
Ciao Kathy,
I hope the snow will melt soon.
Not long for spring, yay!
*huggles*
Post a Comment