Ok, another storm, and I am getting so sick of winter weather! This has been a nasty winter, for sure!
Hubby and I have been catching a new show.. Harry's Law, starring Kathy Bates. We love it! It's on tonight at 10 pm. I want to get all ready and settled in to watch. Hopefully I can stay awake for the whole show... I am tired and ready to nod off. My age is showing I guess!
My daughter in law is now on a countdown... 14 weeks to go. I am going to look for a countdown to grandbaby day for my blog!! Anyone have any fav sites to use??
3 comments:
I've seen the previews of Harry's Law and it looks quite good. I'll bet Kathy Bates is perfect in that part. I'm ready for spring too although I certainly haven't experienced what you have!
Take care and stay warm!
Hi Kathy;
I think anything Kathy Bates is in has to be great. I missed the show but will check it out online.
BTW, Thank you so much for your caring comment on my blog. I'm still wearing the braces but my hands and wrists do feel better. I will be posting tomorrow as usual.
Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs
Happy Valentine's Day, Kathy! ((hugs))
Post a Comment